ENVE M60HV 27.5" 28/28
Improve your ride and look better doing it. The ENVE M60HV is optimized for rides into the backcountry filled with long ascents and rowdy descents. Paired with any of our ISO hubs, which feature 72-points of simultaneous-engagement, this larger volume rim will be ready to string out a lead during a rowdy XC race or guide you down your favorite piece of wilderness singletrack.
The ENVE M60HV is built for wider tires. With a 26mm internal width the M60HV is perfect for 2.3-2.4” tires, giving you a flatter tread profile, better traction, and more cushion on big drops and gnarly trail. Race ready light and rock garden tough, the 28 hole M60HV is ENVE’s most versatile mountain bike rim. ENVE M60HV’s are made in Ogden, Utah and backed by a five-year warranty. Tubeless ready to reduce weight and rolling resistance, in addition to providing a more supple ride.
Chris King ISO hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King ISO SD or ISO B (Boost) 28-hole ceramic front hub
- Chris King ISO or ISO B 28-hole ceramic rear hub
- US made ENVE M60HV Forty carbon rims chosen for their light weight, durability, and wide profile for increased traction and handling Tubeless ready
- ENVE Tubeless Tape and Valve Kit included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-backed 5-year warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed 5-year warranty on rims