40th Anniversary ENVE 3.4 Disc Clincher R45D 24/24
This the 40th Anniversary Edition of our Carbon Race Climb Disc wheelset. Built using the limited edition Olive Crate colored hubset. Each wheelset also comes with an attractive but subtle custom limited edition decal matched for the 40th Anniversary Collection. The hub comes built with ceramic bearings specially anodized black axle, adjusting clamp and Shimano driveshell.
Designed around 23-28mm tires, the Carbon Race Climb Disc wheelset is prepared for any ride you can throw at it. From miles of gravel, rough-road switchbacks, blasting down descents, or even jumping into a road race, this wheelset jumps at the chance to go. Combining the aerodynamics designed by ENVE and Simon Smart with the newest crop disc brakes, you get a wheelset that accelerates with the best and provides braking thatëås on an entirely new level yet barely moves the peg on the scale.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King Ceramic R45D Centerlock 24 hole front hub 100x12mm
- Chris King Ceramic R45D Centerlock 24 hole rear hub Shimano 142x12mm
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- ENVE 3.4 disc carbon clincher rims engineered by F1 designer Simon Smart for speed and responsiveness
- Four ENVE valve extenders and ENVE rim strips are included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-backed 5-year warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed 5-year warranty on rims